General Skilled Migration Visa
Skilled Migration Australia
Australia welcomes overseas skilled workers to migrate and be given temporary and permanent residence. The more skilled and experienced the worker, the higher the chances of being granted immediate permanent residence.
JADE VISA has a team of expert Skilled Migration Lawyers and Skilled Migration Agents to help explore your visa options.
The main difference between Employer Sponsored Visa programs (482, 494 & 186) and General Skilled Migration programs is the involvement of the State Governments in the process. Applicants must first apply to a State or Territory to receive a “State Nomination”.
If successfully “Nominated” by the State the applicant can submit a Skilled Visa to the Department of Home Affairs. There are limited places available and there is a points score system to help States select the most skilled and experienced workers from around the globe.
There are 6 different Skilled Migration visa options:
- Skilled Independent Visa – 189 (permanent visa)
- Skilled Nominated Visa – 190 (permanent visa)
- Skilled Regional Visa – 887 (permanent visa)
- Skilled Work Regional Visa – 491 (temporary visa)
- Temporary Graduate Visa – 485 (temporary visa)
- Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa – 476 (temporary visa)
JADE VISA is here to help you make a successful Skilled Migration visa application. Contact us for a free assessment.